still trying to figure out how to draw these kids
A true gentleman
- helps those in distress
- cleans up after himself and others, should the need arise
- leaves no puzzle unsolved
- doesn’t pry into other people’s business
- never underestimates the power of tea
- shows gratitude to his teachers
- keeps an open mind
- keeps promises
- expresses gratitude for the hospitality of others
- has hobbies
- stays strong
- never makes a scene in public
- always has good penmanship
- keeps calm and carries on, even when distressed
- gets some exercise
- doesn’t play on ladders
(Of course, this holds just as true for all gentlefolk)
it’s been a while since I coloured something properly. better and faster than I expected…well, I enjoyed it!
adore little Angela so much <3
and I LOVE that ending song….
It’s Greyerl from Layton VS Phoenix Wright, which I’ playing right now!